previous next


on the Quirinal, just east of the Ministero della Guerra. Inscriptions found here (CIL vi. 1748, 31378, 32024-32026) show that this house was occupied by several members of the gens Nummia in the third and fourth centuries (BC 1885, 5-10; 1886, 18-25; HJ 428; LF 10). For the Mithraeum, see Cumont, Textes et Monuments, ii. 197. II.

hide Display Preferences
Greek Display:
Arabic Display:
View by Default:
Browse Bar: