gardens of Domitia, the wife of Domitian (CIL vi. 16983
cf. 34106 c; HJ 662; DAP 2. viii. 378), on the right bank of the Tiber.
They contained within their limits the mausoleum of Hadrian (Hist.
Aug. Pius 5; Not. Reg. XIV), and probably extended eastwards to about
the middle of the new Palazzo di Giustizia (BC 1889, 173-174
continued to be called horti Domitiae as late as the time of Aurelian (Hist.
Aug. Aurel. 49).