previous next


built in the fifth century by the presbyter Ilicius on the vicus Patricius, between the early church of S. Pudenziana and the site of the later S. Lorenzo in Fonte. Some remains still exist under the houses in the Via del Bambin Gesi (LR 393; HJ 340; BCr 1867, 53).

hide Display Preferences
Greek Display:
Arabic Display:
View by Default:
Browse Bar: