the tomb of a certain Octavia, daughter of M. Appius,
discovered in 1616 at the corner of the Via Sistina and the Via di Porta
Pinciana, on the line of the ancient street that issued from the Porta
Quirinalis and ran northward. The tomb was of marble, with the
inscription on the frieze (CIL vi. 23330
; HJ 444 ; Richter 351).