[*] 353. Other constructions for the Charge or Penalty are—
- The Ablative of Price: regularly of a definite amount of fine, and often of indefinite penalties (cf. § 416):—
- The Ablative with
, or the Accusative with
, in idiomatie expressions:—
- dē aleā, for gambling; dē ambitū, for bribery.
- dē pecūniīs repetundīs, of extortion (cf. § 352. a).
- “inter sīcāriōs ” (Rosc. Am. 90) , as an assassin (among the assassins).
- dē vī et mâiestātis damnātī; (Phil. 1.21), convicted of assault and treason.