Situated in Gallia Narbonensis. Some 1500 m S of the modern town is
a large country villa with annexes (the only parts to have
been excavated), and a garden with a three-lobed pool
and an exedra. The garden is supported by a series of
eight low arches and flanked to the S by five rooms. The
main buildings were probably on this side.
M. Leglay, “Informations,” Gallia