previous next

EL RAMALETE Navarra, Spain.

Mid 4th c. Roman villa on the Ebro near Tudela. Only the wellpreserved baths have been excavated. The floor mosaics, one of which represents the owner (?), Dulcitius, on horseback spearing a stag, are in the Pamplona museum and in the National Archaeological Museum in Madrid.


BIBLIOGRAPHY

B. Taracena & L. Vazquez de Parga, “La ‘villa’ romana del Ramalete (Término de Tudela),” Principe de Viana 10 (1949)PI.

R. TEJA

hide Display Preferences
Greek Display:
Arabic Display:
View by Default:
Browse Bar: