between the Saepta and the porticus Divorum, in the campus
Martius, south of S. Marco, where remains and inscriptions have been
found (CIL vi. 1772, 1773). L. Turcius Secundus was praef. urbi in
A Topographical Dictionary of Ancient Rome. Samuel Ball Platner. Thomas Ashby. London: Humphrey Milford. Oxford University Press. 1929.
The National Endowment for the Humanities provided support for entering this text.