a locality mentioned on a sepulchral inscription (CIL vi. 28644
found in Vigna Bertone on the Via Salaria, on the extreme north of the
city, just as ad Martis (see MARS, TEMPLUM
) is on the extreme south),
and on a lead plate (Rostowzew, Syll. n. 498; Rev. Num. 1899, 43-44
where the representation of a chestnut tree with nuts may indicate an
industrial establishment or an inn (HJ xxiii.).