a statue of some member of the gens Valeria, on the
right bank of the Tiber (Not. Reg. XIV), which gave its name to a vicus
statuae Valerianae (Bas. Cap., CIL vi. 975: statuavalerianenses, ib. 31893; BC 1891, 342, 357; HJ 647).
A Topographical Dictionary of Ancient Rome. Samuel Ball Platner. Thomas Ashby. London: Humphrey Milford. Oxford University Press. 1929.
The National Endowment for the Humanities provided support for entering this text.