previous next
turbystum or turbistum , i, n.,
I.a drug used by painters to facilitate the reception of a color, a mordant: “scytatum atque turbystum,Plin. 33, 5, 26, § 88.
hide Dictionary Entry Lookup
Use this tool to search for dictionary entries in all lexica.
Search for in
hide Display Preferences
Greek Display:
Arabic Display:
View by Default:
Browse Bar: