CO´CALA (γὰΚώκαλα, Arrian, Ind. 23), a small place on the coast of Gedrosia, where Nearchus spent several days on his return with his fleet from India. Its position is uncertain. [V]
Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography, illustrated by numerous engravings on wood. William Smith, LLD. London. Walton and Maberly, Upper Gower Street and Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row; John Murray, Albemarle Street. 1854.