EUCRATI´DIA (Ευ]κρατιδία, Strab. xi. p.516; Ptol. 6.11.8; Steph. B. sub voce a town in Bactriana, named after the king Eucratides.
It has not been found possible to identify it with any modern site. [V]
Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography, illustrated by numerous engravings on wood. William Smith, LLD. London. Walton and Maberly, Upper Gower Street and Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row; John Murray, Albemarle Street. 1854.