MUICU´RUM (Μουΐκοῦρον), a place on the coast of Illyricum, near Salona, which was taken for Totila, king of the Goths, by Ilauf. (Procop. B. G. 3.35; Le Beau, Bas Empire, vol. ix. p. 82.) [E.B.J]
Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography, illustrated by numerous engravings on wood. William Smith, LLD. London. Walton and Maberly, Upper Gower Street and Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row; John Murray, Albemarle Street. 1854.