MARGIDUNUM in Britain (Itin. Anton. pp. 477, 479).
It is supposed by Camden, Stukeley, Horseley, and others, to have been situated at or near East Bridgeford, about eight miles from Willoughby. [C.R.S]
Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography, illustrated by numerous engravings on wood. William Smith, LLD. London. Walton and Maberly, Upper Gower Street and Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row; John Murray, Albemarle Street. 1854.