SANDARACA (Σανδαράκη), a coast-town of Bithynia, at a distance of 90 stadia to the east of the river Oxines. (Arrian, Peripl. P. E. p. 14; Anonym. Peripl. P. E. p. 4.) [L.S]
Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography, illustrated by numerous engravings on wood. William Smith, LLD. London. Walton and Maberly, Upper Gower Street and Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row; John Murray, Albemarle Street. 1854.