TRI´TIUM a town of the Autrigones, in Hispania Tarraconensis, in the jurisdiction of Clunia. (Plin. Nat. 3.3. s. 4; Itin. Ant. pp. 450, 454.) Variously identified with Carceda, Rodilla, and a place near Monasterio. [T.H.D]
Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography, illustrated by numerous engravings on wood. William Smith, LLD. London. Walton and Maberly, Upper Gower Street and Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row; John Murray, Albemarle Street. 1854.