ULCI´SIACASTRA a fort in Pannonia, on the road running along the right bank of the Danubius from Aquincum to Bregetio (It. Ant. p. 269), is now called Szent Endre. [L.S]
Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography, illustrated by numerous engravings on wood. William Smith, LLD. London. Walton and Maberly, Upper Gower Street and Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row; John Murray, Albemarle Street. 1854.