PICENTI´NUM a place in Pannonia, on the left bank of the Savus, on the road from Siscia to Sirmium. (It.Ant. p. 260.)
It is possible that some ancient remains now called Kula may mark the site of the ancient Picentinum. [L.S]
Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography, illustrated by numerous engravings on wood. William Smith, LLD. London. Walton and Maberly, Upper Gower Street and Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row; John Murray, Albemarle Street. 1854.