The books of Ernest Crosby
- Plain Talk in Psalm and Parable: a collection of chants in the cause of justice and brotherhood. 12mo, cloth, 188 pages, $1.50; by mail, $1.62. Paper, 40 cents, by mail, 44 cents.
- Captain Jinks, Hero: a keen satire on our recent wars in which the parallel between savagery and soldiery is unerringly drawn. Profusely illustrated by Dan Beard. 12mo, cloth, 40000 pages. $1.50, postpaid.
- Swords and Plowshares: a collection of poems filled with the hatred of war and the love of nature. 12mo, cloth, 126 pages, $1.20; by mail, $x.29. Not sold by us in Great Britain.
- Tolstoy and His message: a concise and sympathetic account of the life, character and philosophy of Tolstoy. 16mo, cloth, 93 pages, 50 cents; by mail, 54 cents. Not sold by us in Great Britain.
- Tolstoy as a Schoolmaster: an essay on education and punishment, with Tolstoy's curious experiments in teaching as a text. 16mo, cloth, 94 pages, 50 cents; by mail, 53 cents.
- Garrison the Non-Resistant: an account of the career of William Lloyd Garrison, with a lively discussion of the propriety of overcoming slavery by war and of the promotion of reform by peaceful methods, and a consideration, from an entirely original point of view, of the results of the Civil War in the South and in the North. 16mo, cloth, 144 pages. with photogravure portrait, 50 cents; by mail, 54 cents.
- Broad-Cast: New chants and songs of labor, life and freedom. This latest volume of poems by the author of “Plain talk in Psalm and Parable” and “Swords and ploughshares,” conveys the same message delivered with equal power. 12mo, cloth, 128 pages, 500 cents; by mail, 54 cents.
- Edward Carpenter, Poet and Prophet An illuminative essay, with selections and portrait of Carpenter. 12mo, paper, 64 pages, with portrait of Carpenter on cover, 20 cents, postpaid.
- Golden-Rule Jones, mayor of Toledo: an appreciative character sketch of Samuel M. Jones, from an intimate viewpoint. In press, 16mo, paper, 600 pages, 25 cents, postpaid.