This text is part of:
Table of Contents:
 Mr. Seddon also preferred a country residence, and removed to Goochland county. In 1857 he sold his city premises to Mr. Lewis D. Crenshaw for twenty-five thousand dollars, and in June, 1861, Mr. Crenshaw sold them to the city of Richmond for thirty-five thousand dollars.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.