This text is part of:
Table of Contents:
[p. 57] to Malden, west on land of Peter Tufts, junior, southeast on land of Peter Tufts, senior. The greater part of this thirty-nine acres of land is contained in that part of Medford territory set off to Malden in the year 1877, and the dwelling house (the exact location of which is unknown) probably stood not far from where the Catholic church is now located.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.