- Chastina, Ellen, Rebecca, daughters of Isaac Sprague, the ship builder.
- Three daughters of George Fuller, the ship builder.
- Harriet, daughter of Milton James.
- Mary, daughter of Gilbert Blanchard.
- Abbie, daughter of Jotham Stetson.
- Mary, daughter of Bela Cushing.
- Ann Eliza, daughter of Jonathan Perkins.
- Hepzibah, daughter of Dudley Hall.
- Susan, daughter of Henry Withington.
- Carrie, daughter of Oliver Blake, whose successor in the dry goods business here was the late Jonas Coburn.
- Janet, daughter of Andrew Blanchard. She was born in this house,1 and after marriage lived in the one now numbered twenty-eight Ashland street.
- Hannah Wyman, daughter of the stage driver, who lived in thewestern half of the dwelling, now number forty-three High street.
- Ann Rose, daughter of Joseph Swan, brother of Dr. Daniel Swan.
- Frances Ray, who rode to school each day from the Stearns House.
This text is part of:
Table of Contents:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
An XML version of this text is available for download, with the additional restriction that you offer Perseus any modifications you make. Perseus provides credit for all accepted changes, storing new additions in a versioning system.