This text is part of:
Table of Contents:
Mr. Charles A. Ellsworth was appointed postmaster at Wellington, July 11, 1883, when the office was first established, and continued as postmaster until 1905, when upon his resignation the office was discontinued and became part of the Medford office. The post-office was located in the Wellington railroad station, Mr. Ellsworth filling both positions of station agent and postmaster.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.