previous next


--The alarm of fire between 5 and 6 o'clock yesterday morning was caused by the burning of a stable and a bake oven, owned by Mr. Wm. Gotze, located between Broad and Marshall streets. The fire it is supposed was accidental. The oven was not much damaged.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.

An XML version of this text is available for download, with the additional restriction that you offer Perseus any modifications you make. Perseus provides credit for all accepted changes, storing new additions in a versioning system.

hide Places (automatically extracted)

View a map of the most frequently mentioned places in this document.

hide People (automatically extracted)
Sort people alphabetically, as they appear on the page, by frequency
Click on a person to search for him/her in this document.
William Gotze (1)
hide Display Preferences
Greek Display:
Arabic Display:
View by Default:
Browse Bar: