Table of Contents:
The alarm of fire which was sounded about seven o'clock on Saturday evening, was caused by the burning of a pile of infected straw, near the General Hospital. It had been ordered to be destroyed.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
An XML version of this text is available for download, with the additional restriction that you offer Perseus any modifications you make. Perseus provides credit for all accepted changes, storing new additions in a versioning system.