Warning to snuff Dippers.
, a beautiful young lady, died from the effects of snuff-dipping in Arkansas
She fell asleep with the ‘"mop"’ in her mouth, and was found a corpse some hours after.
A post mortem
revealed the fact that she had swallowed the juice, which was converted into nicotine, a deadly poison.
Her lips, cheeks and breast were smeared with the foul snuff in her dying struggles, alone in her room.
Before she retired she felt a dreadful sickness, having swallowed some of the juice, but she had used it so long that nothing was thought of her complaint, until, alas!
it was too late.--Arkansas paper.