Arsinoe, daughter of Leucippus
- Paus. 3.26.4, Paus. 4.31.6
- mother of Aesculapius by Apollo: Apollod. 3.10.3, Paus. 2.26.7, Paus. 4.3.2, Paus. 4.31.12
- her sanctuary at Sparta: Paus. 3.12.8
- portrait: Paus. 4.31.12
Arsinoe (2), daughter of Lysimachus
- wife of Ptolemy II.: Paus. 1.7.3
Arsinoe (3), daughter of Phegeus
- receives the necklace and robe (of Harmonia) from her husband Alcmaeon: Apollod. 3.7.5
- is carried by the sons of Phegeus to Tegea and given as a slave to Agapenor: Apollod. 3.7.5
Arsinoe (4), daughter of Ptolemy I.
Arsinoe (5), sister of Lysandra
- married to Lysimachus: Paus. 1.10.3 ff.