A Roman settlement in the upper valley of the river
Vrbas. There are remains of Roman buildings with
traces of a hypocaust from the 2d and 3d c. On the
foundations of the Roman remains an Early Christian
cemeterial church was built by the middle of the 4th c.,
containing vaulted tombs.
C. Patsch, Wissenschaftliche Mitteilungen aus Bosnien und der Hercegovina
(1897) V, 240;
6 (1899) 238; WMBH
11 (1909) 139; Petrovic,
GZM Sarajevo, Arheologija
. NS 15 (1960) 229-34; V.
Paskvalin, Arheoloski Pregled
(1959, 1961, 1966). J. J.
(1969) 170, 273, 277.