previous next


built by Naeratius Cerealis, consul in 358 A.D. (CIL vi. 1744, 31916), and situated on the Esquiline, in the space now bounded by the Vie Cavour, Manin, Farini, and the Piazza Esquilino. Parts of the foundations and some architectural fragments were discovered in 1873. The house of Naeratius probably stood near the baths (BC 1874, 84-88; 1905, 294-299).

hide Dates (automatically extracted)
Sort dates alphabetically, as they appear on the page, by frequency
Click on a date to search for it in this document.
358 AD (1)
hide Display Preferences
Greek Display:
Arabic Display:
View by Default:
Browse Bar: