the tomb of the family, freedmen and slaves, of
L. Arruntius, consul in 6 A.D., consisting of three columbaria which were
found in the eighteenth century on the south side of the present Viale
della Principessa Margherita, a little more than 100 metres from the
Porta Maggiore (CIL vi. 5931-5960
; for a description of the monument,1
see Ghezzi, cod. Ottob. 3108 ff., 185-198; BC 1882, 209
; HJ 362).