previous next


only known from one inscription (now in the possession of the American Academy in Rome), which was the boundary stone between them and the HORTI VOLUSIANI (q.v.). At the time it was set up (circa 80-120 A.D.), the Horti Marsiani belonged to one Aithalis Aug(usti) lib(erta) ; see AJP 1927, 27, 28.

hide Display Preferences
Greek Display:
Arabic Display:
View by Default:
Browse Bar: