A.pass through, Pl.Ti.78a, PFlor.200.4(iii A.D.).
2. abscond, PSI4.359.7 (iii B. C.).
3. of food, to be excreted, Hp.Vict. 2.45 (also Pass., ibid.): impers., κάτω διεχώρει αὐτοῖς they suffered from diarrhoea, X.An.4.8.20, cf. Pl.Phdr.268b; of a person, Anon. Lond.Fr.1.1; δ. ἄπεπτα pass food, Arist.PA675a20, cf. Hp.Morb.4.44.
4. of coins, to be current, Luc.Luct.10.
5. metaph., pass muster, obtain credence, Plb.18.43.3.
II. part asunder, divide, Arr. An.1.1.8; δ. εἰς πλάτος or εἰς βάθος, of a mountain-range, part so as to leave a plain between, ib.2.8.2,7.
2. depart, PSI4.359.7 (iii B. C.), Gal.18(2).40.