ESURIS (Ru. near Ayamonte), the last city to the W. on the coast of Hispania Baetica, stood on the left (E.) side of the mouth of the Anas. (Itin. Ant. pp. 425, 431; Florez, Esp. S. vol. xiv. p. 206; Ukert, vol. ii. pt. 1. p. 339.) [P.S]
Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography, illustrated by numerous engravings on wood. William Smith, LLD. London. Walton and Maberly, Upper Gower Street and Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row; John Murray, Albemarle Street. 1854.