JOVISPAGUS a town in the interior of Moesia, on the eastern bank of the Margus. (Itin. Hieros. p. 565; Tab. Peut.; Geog. Rav. 4.7, where it is called simply Pagus.) Some identify it with the modern Glagovacz. [L.S]
Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography, illustrated by numerous engravings on wood. William Smith, LLD. London. Walton and Maberly, Upper Gower Street and Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row; John Murray, Albemarle Street. 1854.