PANTI´CHIUM (Παντίχιον), a small coast-town of Bithynia, to the south-east of Chalcedon, on the coast of the Propontis. (It. Ant. p. 140; Hierocl. p. 571; Tab. Peut.) The place still bears the name of Pandik or Pandikhi. [L.S]
Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography, illustrated by numerous engravings on wood. William Smith, LLD. London. Walton and Maberly, Upper Gower Street and Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row; John Murray, Albemarle Street. 1854.