TILURIUM (Geogr. Rav. 4.31), or TILURI PONS (Itin. Ant. p. 337), a place in Dalmatia, on the river Tilurus.
It appears to be the same place as the Tribulium of Pliny (3.22. s. 26). Now Trigl. [T.H.D] [p. 2.1210]
Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography, illustrated by numerous engravings on wood. William Smith, LLD. London. Walton and Maberly, Upper Gower Street and Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row; John Murray, Albemarle Street. 1854.