HATERA a station on the road from Dium to Beraea, 12 M. P. from the former (Pent. Tab.), and identified with Katerína, to the S. of Pydna. (Leake, Northern Greece, vol. iii. p. 424.) [E.B.J]
Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography, illustrated by numerous engravings on wood. William Smith, LLD. London. Walton and Maberly, Upper Gower Street and Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row; John Murray, Albemarle Street. 1854.