HONO´RIAS (Ὀνωριάς), the name given by Theodosius II., in honour of his uncle Honorius, to the town of Claudi<*>polis in Bithynia, which at a still earlier time had been called Heracleia. (Malala, Chron. 2.14; Hierocl, p. 694.) [L.S]
Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography, illustrated by numerous engravings on wood. William Smith, LLD. London. Walton and Maberly, Upper Gower Street and Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row; John Murray, Albemarle Street. 1854.