LAMBRI´ACA or LAMBRI´CA, a town of the Callaïci Lucenses in Gallaecia, near the confluence of the rivers Laeron and Ulla, not far from El-Padron. (Mela, 3.1.8; Ukert, vol. ii. pt. 1. p. 439.) [P.S]
Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography, illustrated by numerous engravings on wood. William Smith, LLD. London. Walton and Maberly, Upper Gower Street and Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row; John Murray, Albemarle Street. 1854.