PHARY´GIUM (Φαρύγιον), a promontory of Phocis, with a station for shipping, lying E. of Anticyra, between Marathus and Myus, now called Aghiá. (Strab. ix. p.423; Leake, Northern Greece, vol. ii. p. 549.)
Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography, illustrated by numerous engravings on wood. William Smith, LLD. London. Walton and Maberly, Upper Gower Street and Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row; John Murray, Albemarle Street. 1854.