PISORACA according to an inscription (Florez, Esp. Sagr. v. p. 37), a southern affluent of the river Durius in Hispania Tarraconensis, now the Pisuerga. (Ukert, vol. ii. pt. 1. p. 290.) [T.H.D]
Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography, illustrated by numerous engravings on wood. William Smith, LLD. London. Walton and Maberly, Upper Gower Street and Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row; John Murray, Albemarle Street. 1854.