PISU´RGIA (τὰΠισούργια), a coast-town of Cilicia, between Celenderis and Seleucia, 45 stadia to the west of Cape Crauni, and to the right of the island of Crambusa. (Stadiasm. Mar. Mag. § § 172, 173.) [L.S]
Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography, illustrated by numerous engravings on wood. William Smith, LLD. London. Walton and Maberly, Upper Gower Street and Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row; John Murray, Albemarle Street. 1854.