SEGELOCUM (Itin. Ant. p. 475, called also AGELOCUM, Ib. p. 478), a town in Britannia Romana, on the road from Lindum to Eboracum, according to Camden (p. 582) Littleborough in Nottinghamshire. [T.H.D]
Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography, illustrated by numerous engravings on wood. William Smith, LLD. London. Walton and Maberly, Upper Gower Street and Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row; John Murray, Albemarle Street. 1854.