- Chastina, Ellen, Rebecca, daughters of Isaac Sprague, the ship builder.
- Three daughters of George Fuller, the ship builder.
- Harriet, daughter of Milton James.
- Mary, daughter of Gilbert Blanchard.
- Abbie, daughter of Jotham Stetson.
- Mary, daughter of Bela Cushing.
- Ann Eliza, daughter of Jonathan Perkins.
- Hepzibah, daughter of Dudley Hall.
- Susan, daughter of Henry Withington.
- Carrie, daughter of Oliver Blake, whose successor in the dry goods business here was the late Jonas Coburn.
- Janet, daughter of Andrew Blanchard. She was born in this house,1 and after marriage lived in the one now numbered twenty-eight Ashland street.
- Hannah Wyman, daughter of the stage driver, who lived in thewestern half of the dwelling, now number forty-three High street.
- Ann Rose, daughter of Joseph Swan, brother of Dr. Daniel Swan.
- Frances Ray, who rode to school each day from the Stearns House.
This text is part of:
Table of Contents:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.