--The following named slaves left the Piedmont Railroad, at Danville
, and are now A reward of $25 each will be paid for their recovery at Danville
, if taken in the State
, or $50. taken in another State, or a liberal reward it conferred in any jail where they can be secured:
- Isaiah left on August 1st; calls himself Isaiah Fanton.
- Anderson last on August 3d.
- Willis left on the 6th of August; calls himself
- Willis Hunter; is light brown, spare made, and speaks quick when spoken to.
- George left on the 6th of August; calls himself George Taylor.
- Richard left on the 24th of August; calls himself Richard Twyman; is dark brown; wears goatee and moustache.
- Richard left on the 24th of August; calls himself Richard Henry Lee; brown color; had on a brown felt hat with curve top.
- Isaac left on the 24th of August; calls himself Isaac Moore; stammers in his speech.
- George, calling himself George Selden, recently owned by Wm. Warwark, Macon P. O., Powhatan; navel slightly enlarged.
The above slaves having been recently purchased in Richmond
, a more particular description will be given as soon as their original owners can he heard from.
E. D. Wilburn
au 26--ts At Danville