Statistics for occurrence #1 of “Mr. Tufts” in chapter 5 of Historic leaves, volume 3, April, 1904 - January, 1905:

...house was on the lower corner of Main and School streets, owned and occupied by Asa Tufts, a farmer, whose family consisted of a wife and four children. Later Mr. Ring built a house below this of Mr. Tufts , and there was also a double house, occupied by the families of Luther and Nathaniel Mitchell, brickmakers. At this time there were brickyards on Main street, and the dangerous clay-pits remained l...
Max. Freq. Min. Freq.
Entity Corpus Doc Corpus Doc  

† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.