Statistics for occurrence #1 of “John Albree” in chapter 14 of Medford Historical Society Papers, Volume 17.:
...ortion must have been built by Jonathan Nutting soon after the land came into his possession.
The highway on the northerly boundary was the way to John Albree's farm and mill.
In the year 1720 John Albree purchased of Percival Hall the following described estate, Thirty-two acres of land with house and other buildings bounded westerly on land formerly of Deacon John Willis; north on woodland laid out ...
||0 user votes
† This entity has been selected by the automated classifier as the most likely match in this context. It may or may not be the correct match.