Isaac, b. prob.
1655 ; Jacob, b. 17 Nov. 1657.
Isaac the f. was a mason, and owned land south of the river.
He d. 7 Ap. 1659, and his w. Frances m. Richard Cutter 14 Feb. 1662-3.
2. Isaac, s. of Isaac (1), m. Jane, dau. of John Rutter of Marlborough, 17 May 1677, and had, in Camb., Elizabeth, b. 3 Feb. 1677-8, and Isaac, b. 28 Aug. 1680.
Soon after 1680 he removed to Marlborough, where he was living in 1727.
His w. Jane, in her will, dated Feb. 1729-30 and proved 26 May 1740, names chilMarlborough, where he was living in 1727.
His w. Jane, in her will, dated Feb. 1729-30 and proved 26 May 1740, names children, Isaac, John, Thomas, Jacob, Abraham, Elizabeth Read, and grandchild, Amity Wheeler.
3. Jacob, s. of Isaac (1), m. Susanna, dau. of John Marrett, and resided on the westerly side of Ash Street. He was a glazier, and in 1681, contracted to repair the glass of our meeting-house, for ten shillings; and to keep it in repair for seven years following, for fifteen shillings a year.
He d. 11 June 1701, and his w. Susanna d. 16 Oct. 1707, without issue.
Andrew, William, was here as early as
9-80, and he m. Hester Cole (Lydia, wid. of Arthur?) 13 Ap. 1680.
His children, born here, were Zerubbabel, b. 8 June 1672; Martha, b. 26 Nov. 1674; Ruth, b. 1 Feb. 1677; Sarah, b. 25 June 1679; Margaret, b. 25 May 1681.
William the f. d. at Marlborough 4 Ap. 1690; in his will, dated Dec. 1687, he speaks of his w. Lydia, and children, William, Zachary, Abraham, Zerubbabel, James, Jacob, Sarah, Margaret, Mercy, Lydia, Esther, Ruth, and one unborn.
Many of his descendants may be found in the County of Worcester, especially in the vicinity of Shrewsbury.
Abraham (w. Lydia), Zechariah (w. Elizabeth), Zerubbabel (m. Hannah Kerly 1697), had children in Marlborough, from about 1693.
Fram. In Camb., Mercy m. David Morse of Newton 1 May 1706, and Margaret m. Isaac Manning 8 Ap. 1708.
Eames. Thomas (having previously resided at Dedham, where he had John, b. 16 May, 1641, d. 17 Sept. 1641; John, b. 6 Oct. 1642, and Mary, b. 24 May, 1645), m. Mary, wid. of Jonathan Paddlef
Perriman 27 Mar. 1660; she d. 1 May 1677 in Camb., and he m. Deborah Rideat 22 May 1679.
He had in Camb.
Daniel, b. 20 Nov. 1664; Thomas, b. 7 Mar. 1666-7; Elizabeth, b. 26 Mar. 1669; in Concord, Rebecca, b. 15 Feb. 1672; Samuel, b.——and in Marlborough, John b. 1681; Isaac, b. 30 Oct. 1682; Jonathan, b. 12 Mar. 1684.
Daniel the f. d in Oct. 1687.
This name subsequently underwent various transformations, becoming Farrowbush in 1688, and Forbush in 1693, at Marlborough, and afterwards ForbesMarlborough, and afterwards Forbes at Westborough.
Fassett, Joseph, owned land at the Farms, 1699.
He was prob.
the same who m. Mary, dau. of William Munroe, and had Joseph, b. 6 Dec. 1701.
2. Joseph, s. of Joseph (1), res. at Lex., and by w. Amittai, had Joseph, b. and d. 8 Jan. 1726-7; Mary, b. 18 Aug. and d. 1 Oct. 1728; Joseph, b. 21 Mar. 1730-31 Amittai,. Feb. 1732-3 m. Simon Newton of Bedford 14 Nov. 1754; Mary, b. 9 May 1736:;John, b. 7 Dec. 1739; Jonathan, b. 15 Mar. 1741-2; Sarah, b. 13 Jan. 1744-5.
Elizabeth, m. John Lasell; and Mary, m. John Maynard of Sudbury.
2. Stephen, S. of Stephen (1), by w. Sarah had Simon, b. here 5 Mar. 1666-7.
In his will, dated at Stow, 5 Sept. 1701, and proved 15 Sept. 1707, are named w. Sarah, and children Stephen, Simon, Thomas, Isaac, Nathaniel, Daniel, Sarah, and Rebecca.
3. Simon, s. of Stephen (1), by w. Margaret, had Abigail, b. 14 Aug. 1671, m. Nathaniel Sparhawk; Simon, b. 1 Sept. 1673, 12 Jan. 1675-6; Simon, b. 5 Jan. 1675-6, settled in Marlborough, and was ancestor of a numerous posterity there and in Worcester County; George, b. 6 Ap. 1678, d. 23 May 1679; Amos, b. about 1680; Jonathan, b. 22 June 1683; Samuel, b. 11 Aug. 1685; Margaret, b. 13 Aug. 1689, m. James How. Simon the f. d. at Brookline, and his estate was settled by agreement 11 Oct. 1705.
4. Amos, s. of Simon (3), m. Hannah, dau. of Samuel Oldham, 19 May 1703, and had Hannah, b. 28 Oct. 1706, m. Jonathan Edmunds, Newton; Margaret, bap. 25 Ap. 1708, m. Thomas Spring,