In the interest of Accuracy.
There should have been mentioned on page 2 of this volume, a two story gambrel roofed house standing end to High street between the Governor Brooks house and the big tree. This house was afterward removed to Mystic avenue. Also on page 22, the fire engine house should have been located between the ‘cottage painted straw color’ and the ‘old Grace church.’ We hope some time to present a series of old photos of this locality subsequent to 1870. Since our last issue the ruined house next Mystic street (page 18) has been taken down and is no longer a ‘blot on the scene.’